By Sarah Jio
Of course, getting enough sleep is the best way to avoid times when evaporated in the afternoon (I’m sure there is something about time – spooky. I used to sleep around 4 am every day…), but did you know some things that can makes you wonder ‘sleepy‘?
WebMD recently did a little research in general reason to feel weary or tired. Here are some:
1. Urinary Tract Infection (UTI – urinary tract infection): In some cases, fatigue is caused by UTI. Humm… If you suspect something happens (and you feel a little pain when you urinate…) talk to your doctor. Urine tests are performed to ensure UTIs.
2. Setting your diet: If you start reducing your food, you feel tired easily. Calories = energy, friend! (I already like your mother… haha..)🙂
3. The presence of food allergies that you may not realize: Some doctors believe that excessive tiredness can mean a sign (signal) from an allergy to certain foods.
4. Too much consumption of caffeinated beverages: You may be too excessive in drinking beverages containing coffee when tired, experts say say similar things. Try to avoid first moment.
5. Thyroid problems are not detected: Fatigue is one of the main symptoms of the thyroid is called hypothyroidism. Fortunately, these things can be overcome (I experienced it, and simply swallow a pill a day – no problem…) Most experts agree that every woman needs to check levels/thyroid levels to anticipate their every year. (Considering this is common in women…)
(Article submitted by Mieke J. Rawung taken from WebMD, Glamour Magazine)